Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Nov photos and brief update

I don't have time to write, but things are well! It's Spring in Chile. Our urban garden project is getting underway, but we need tools! Several of us are growing seeds in our homes and getting them ready to transplant in the garden. For some reason I have 16 squash plants growing. I'm not sure how it happened except all the seeds decided to germinate.
We are in week 7 of The Story and it's neat to see how people are responding by getting involved in Bible discipleship studies and are getting into the Word more! Old and new alike are reaping the benefits from this unifying study.
Isabella finished first grade and I can't believe our first official year of homeschool is "over". But it's never really over because kids' keep learning all through the summer! Milan broke his arm, did you know? but he's better now. AND he cut his beautiful long blond hair. I love the new cut and it's so fresh and not sweaty. Mateo is a love, simply put. He was/is the perfect addition to our family, and I can't imagine our busy life without him.
I'm loving our weekly women's study and Ricky is leading a wednesday co-ed study.

Christmas is coming soon and we want to hold an outreach event. That would be spectacular.

We're trusting God through a really rough time financially. After living on our minimum operating budget for several months, now we're down into the red big time. Negative numbers. But the Lord our God is amazing and has wonderful plans when we trust him with everything. If we have to get "jobs" in addition to working in the church we will. But we also just need some new partnerships! We shall see. Pray for us. Thanks! By the way, Cusco is going through some difficult situations. Pretty serious. If you want to know more so you can pray more specifically, let me know.

That is all for now! May our gracious Lord bless you beyond your hearts imagination and may His grace be on you always. And on us as well!
Sunday school class, going through The Story!

Eduardo with Flabio

We started The Story and it's been really great so far! 


I love watching and praying for Ricky while he gives the Word. I rarely get a picture, and this one is full of wires and other things that don't make it the best photo, but I think it captures well his heart, which is what I love so much about him. 



No comments: