Monday, May 02, 2011

3 weeks

I wish I could sum it up, but I've experienced and realized some important things these last few weeks, about life, friendship, ministry, Christianity, humanity... It may take me a while to mull things over, sift through my thoughts and maybe share here at my own risk.

We are having a wonderful time. Our days are full and joyful. Our kids are thoroughly happy with their grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles... And we have seen some dear dear friends and supporters too. It is so special to see an old childhood friend from nearly 20 years ago... and find that we always pick up right where we left off and feel like we haven't missed all this time inbetween. I have loved seeing my little ones meet new friends and even if it takes Milan a whole week to warm up to anyone, its great to see the love and friendship that comes after that week is up!

It is great to be back "home", even though it doesn't feel like home anymore

No comments: