Saturday, January 02, 2010

welcome 2010

i'm sorry i haven't been able to blog. i am still sick. it was 2 weeks with Isabella sick and now me for over a week. can't get my head together to try and post. got lots of photos.... good ones too, but can't post them just now. not exactly the way i wanted to welcome the new year, but Lord knows I hardly ever get sick, i guess it was just my time.

Please pray that I get better before going into labor. i only have a few weeks to go. right now i don't have energy for the whole experience. And pray that Ricky doesn't get sick... i need him to be with me!

All sicknesses aside, we are happy and hopeful for this new year. Trusting in God more than ever to guide us in our ministry and marriage. May this year we keep our eyes focused on the Lord, hide ourselves in Him during times of dificulty and rejoice in the wonderful blessings He always brings our way. We pray the same for you

1 comment:

patti said...

So sorry to hear that you still feel sick, we'll be praying that you are healthy well it comes time to give birth, Ricky too.
We are so blessed to know you guys are trusting the Lord in your life. We are looking forward to a great 2010!