Monday, April 07, 2008

2nd year anniversary of the church

Our church family
(missing about half of the church in this picture)

Singing the closing song...


...Also...
Pray for Edgardo! There is a very good chance that he will be returning to Cusco to continue serving with us until year end. This would be a tremendous blessing, for us and for the church itself. He would work with the children, which would be a huge help, since we have the new church location in San Marcos, we would be able to split up the kids into age groups as planned. There also is Yelith, a youth of 13 years who has begun helping with the children. She has agreed to take on the 1-5 age group!! Pray for her as well, that she would have the self confidence to share about Jesus with the little ones!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracie,

My name is Gina, I am Anthony Franco's wife. I hope this isn't weird for me to write you, but I just wanted to say congratulations on Isabella. She is beautiful. Also, it is amazing what you and your husband Ricky are doing! We are praying for you! If there is anything we can do to help you guys, please let me know. We just had a baby boy in November and I have so much respect for you with Isabella and your ministry as I know how much work a new baby is. Another thing, Anthony and I just started going to CCV a couple of months ago and didn't know you went there until we saw your picture on the ministry board. Wow, what a small world. Plus many of our small group friends (like Rich Sladick) know you. Well, keep up the amazing work. We will be following your blog. God Bless You and Your Family.

In Him,

Gina
gpost@postalarm.com

P.S. I posted this comment to one of your old blog entries earlier today but I wasn't sure if you go back an read them...sorry if you already got this. :)

Cynthia said...

Congratulations! How amazing! It is so great the work you and Ricky have done there. God is good and has sure blessed the people of that amazing city, with your work. Keep it up. We love you and Miss you lots! Give Isa kisses from all of us!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tracie!! That is just amazing.