Sunday, January 21, 2007

this one's for you Amy


I saw your dog the other day. Really it was him. I've seen him 3 times since you left. Every time is was after dark and he was walking or curled up on the street. I began to talk to him, like, "hey! Amy's dog, what are you doing out here at night, don't you have a home? go home!"

he is officially homeless...the poor thing. But i'm sorry I'm not about to bring him to my house. but he is pretty cute, and skinny! It just made me think that he probably still has dreams (or nightmares) about that day when he met you and followed all those blocks.. and then tragically lost you in the crowds of people.

i told him hi for you.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so sad right now! I miss my little Churro so much! Thanks for saying hello for me. I hope he's alright :-) Haha! Wow, I can't believe you saw him again. That's cool. Thanks for letting me know. Miss you guys!!