Wednesday, September 13, 2006

i want you to love them too


it reminds me of the movie Bruce Almighty when he says, love meeeee... loooove me! LOVE ME!

..a matter of will. But with the kids in San Marcos, I feel like there is no will involved, i just love them SO much. Even on the days when Rodrigo's a.d.d. is acting up, or when Alvaro comes with a snotty nose....again, or when Juan Marcos comes proudly holding a dead rat by the tail, or when Cristian is picking fights.

It actually makes me love them more.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

Tracie, I do love them! They are so adorable. It makes me want to adopt one! We have a little boy in Arequipa, Peru that we have sponsored through World Vision for almost 10 years. My husband was asking the other day about what happens when he's no longer a kid. I'm not sure, but I'm sure we can find another one. I just love hearing about the wonderful work you are doing with these kids. It's obvious how much you love them and I'm sure they love you back. Keep up the good work!