Saturday, July 26, 2008

6 month photos


Isabella is already 6 1/2 months old. Time flies way too fast! These pics are from when she turned 6 months. I can't get enough of my sweet daughter. There is always a smile on her face. Normally she wakes up before I do in the morning. About a half hour of chattering to herself and playing with her stuffed animals in her crib, I finally wake up to her voice that gets louder and louder the more awake that she is (her crib is in our bedroom). I sit up in bed and look over at her. She sees me and gets a wide grin on her face, bats her arms up and down and usually lets out a pretty loud scream of joy.


Here she is just hanging out in her pack and play. The first picture is of her enjoying some squash. Isabella is enjoying a widening variety of foods each week. So far she seems to like everything. I make all homemade baby food, which is fun and easy and healthy too! It takes planning though. Aside from rice cereal, everything is made fresh at home. She really likes green beans, sweet potato and avocado. She's learning to drink from a sippy cup. Although she is still young, it is fun for her to drink from a cup and to learn how to balance the cup and learn dexterity of her hands/fingers.

Isabella's middle name is Amaia. It means hija amada, or beloved daughter. And she sure is! I love showing her off!!

No comments: