Monday, December 10, 2007

9 months pregnant


So here I am 9 months pregnant... and I had to confess to my doctor this morning,
"uhh.. I did something last night, I don't know if it's a no-no".
"what did you do?" doc asked.
"I went bowling" ... then, "but I only used an 8 pound ball"

The doctor immediately started laughing and asked, "did you have any contractions while playing?"
"Well, yes I actually did... and had a few throughout the night as well", I said with a guilty smile on my face.
He said, "you are healthy and although the baby would most likely be fine if born at 36 weeks, I prefer that the little one stays in until sometime after week 37."

My conclusion was this: If the baby decides to come late, bowling may be a way to bring on labor.

5 comments:

Amanda Mae said...

Wow, 9 months! I can't believe it! I love you Tracie.

matt said...

you have an eight pound bowling ball under your shirt too!!

Anonymous said...

i love you baby!!!!

Don Corleone.

Tracie and Ricky said...

hey, i love you too mr. corleone!

Anonymous said...

Tracie you crack me up. I actually laughed out loud when I read this at work!