Monday, November 06, 2006

some stuff



Saturday Oct 28th... during welcome time this day I was explaining the craft that the kids would do. I need to frame this picture because I think it's the first time I've ever seen little Manuel (in the front with the green shirt) sitting down and listening!





Karina is always bringing something to distract the kids... lately it's been this little puppy









Saturday November 4th.... it rained today but we stayed dry inside. Many came late, but even with the rain there were more than 35 children!

1 comment:

Trento said...

You don't know me. I'm a friend of Amy's, but I have been reading about your ministry and praying for you guys. Its so inspiring to see you making such a difference in the lives of these children, and I hope I can make as much of a difference for God some day.